1. You should make sure that your account hasn’t been logged on from your own IP for at least 6 hours before the order starts, so you can place the order but at least a minimum of 4 to 6 hours before it starts you should not play it or log it anywhere. The reason is very simple, it’s tied to the IP change, a sudden IP change is one of the main triggers, a natural IP change as if you were traveling somewhere or visiting a friend would make for a more natural change that would cause you go look normal in RIOT’s eyes, therefore making you less susceptible to receive a ban.
2. Make sure your chats are turned off and that you have no chat applications anywhere logged in while our boosters are playing.
3. Triple check that your username and passwords are correct before sending it to us, this will prevent account locking and the need to contact you to reset the password for our ELO boosters to access your account again.
1. Under no circumstances at all you should ever log into the account while it’s being played by one of our boosters, this will cause him to disconnect and lose the game. This means that we will not be able to finish said game and because the cause for a loss was not our doing, we will have to discount that extra win from the total order, remember that the price order is calculated in wins that it takes for you to go from X ELO to Y ELO.
2. Don’t log any chat applications that will tell the different IP locations from yourself and our booster while he’s playing.